2x International Ice Pack Vol.2 issues. (BLACK ICE!!!)

Thread: 2x International Ice Pack Vol.2 issues. (BLACK ICE!!!)

Tags: None
  1. crackshot91 said:

Idea 2x International Ice Pack Vol.2 issues. (BLACK ICE!!!)

OK, I downloaded this pack to update the international ices. The install went smoothly and I used BHimport08 after. The problem is, the ice is messed up!!!

PIC!

I can't find these Ice updates i've heard about. What should I do?

2. flux said:
    Quote Originally Posted by crackshot91 View Post
    OK, I downloaded this pack to update the international ices. The install went smoothly and I used BHimport08 after. The problem is, the ice is messed up!!!

PIC!

I can't find these Ice updates i've heard about. What should I do?
    u neeed a file called "icex.ebo" download a nhl icepack, there is the file and import it to int.big in gamedata folder. look in the thread discussion. u are not the first person with this prob..

3. crackshot91 said:
    icex.ebo is in the TH - AHL Ice & Boards file (Here) I assumed it imported when I installed it.

EDIT: Oh, I see. It imports the the ahl.big not int.big. OK, how exactly do I import it into int.big?

Now I have a slightly different problem. I took the icex.ebo file from the AHL ice pack (I can't find an international pack with the file) and now the ice looks like this: PIC

Alright. I downloaded Torontofire's USA ice, imported the icex.ebo into inter.big (couldn't find int.big) and the international, NHL and AHL ices are all perfect! The problem is, the elite leagues (SM-Liiga, Elitesterein, etc.) all look like the above pic... Any way to fix like downloading new ices for those leagues? thanks for your help!

4. CgyFlames said:
    Read this for black/streched ices:

http://www.hockeydownloads.com/forum...81&postcount=4

crackshot, in your case you will need to download addon ices for the elite league in order for them to look right. You still have EA's, which are in a different format.

5. crackshot91 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by CgyFlames View Post
    Read this for black/streched ices:

http://www.hockeydownloads.com/forum...81&postcount=4

crackshot, in your case you will need to download addon ices for the elite league in order for them to look right. You still have EA's, which are in a different format.
    thanks! where exactly could I find those???

Kub1-k said:
    Download the correct format here

Wanna know more?
    ₪ lll o.

renhopp said:
    What you need to understand is that when you install an icepack, or an ice surface, every original ice surfaces of the type you installed (whether it is national or international) is going to get messed up....

What happens is that you still have the original surfaces for the elite leagues...

Good news is that you'll be able to find ice surfaces (as well as awesomely made jerseys, pucks and logos) here:

http://www.elhmod.net/index.php?page...uperpatch&id=6 - for eliteserien (SWE)

http://fhr.pp.fi/fhr08/FHR08_v1.0.exe - for finnish league

http://www.playerworlds.de/forum/dow...do=file&id=783 - For DEL Ices (Jerseys you can find here at HD) - and this site requires registration, which is very easy...

Hope this helps...

8. crackshot91 said:
    ok, I installed both the International Ice Pack Vol. 2 and the pack suggested by Kub 1-k and the ice looks good (correct shapes and proportions)

However, the International arenas all have the same center Ice logo and no other logos at all: LINK

And the elite arenas have no logos at all! Not even center ice!:

LINK

I thought I did everything right? Any suggestions? Thank you for your help guys, i must be frustratingly inept.

renhopp said:
    And the elite arenas have no logos at all! Not even center ice!:

I thought I did everything right? Any suggestions? Thank you for your help guys, i must be frustratingly inept. [/QUOTE]

You did everything right man...but if you want te actual accurate ices, trust me and download those ice packs I told you...you won't regret, ok?

Hope this helps

10. crackshot91 said:
    I'm having a problem registering at that German site (I only speak English and a little Spanish) Also, these work with 08, right (the 07 patch?)

That question is weird... "Take the fourth floor as an answer to this question, but without the first letter of the word."

wut. I don't get it. :/

also, there is no batch file for the superpatch (eliteserien) I don't have to import it all myself, do i?

renhopp said:
    I had the same problem when I registered... still, the answer to the question is ort...which is the fourth word of the sentence without the first letter of the word... Any mildly good german-english web translator will sure help you to get things going...I don't speak german to and was able to make it all the way...

And yes, these files shoulld work perfectly with NHL08 and no, you won't have to import anything manually,ok?
    Hope this helps

12. crackshot91 said:
    Everything is working great!!! I've backed up the entire NHL08 folder just in case I mess anything up. Thanks for the help!!!